❤️Good Gifts and Exchanges

Hello and welcome (hopefully again) to Dashing through Duvall where I, Penelopy the Duvall Dipsy, tell you all about the geocaches around Duvall!

Now that you are interested in finding and looking for geocaches, there’s something you have to do first. Understand and pick out good gifts and exchanges. As I’ve said in the post before this, you can’t just put in a rock that you found on the way.

A. No one will take it

B. It stops the whole point of the geocache!

When you put in a meaningless gift into a geocache, and take the gift that was already there, no one’s going to take your gift! And so, the geocache will never work. Because no one will “Clean” the geocache out, so no one CAN put another gift in!

And if you’re sitting here, stressing about what’s a good gift to put in a geocache. Guess what? I’m here to tell you!!!

Ok, good gifts to put in a geocache are:

drawings or comic

Stretchy hands

Rings or necklaces

GOOD stickers, not just some sticker that says “I <3 micky mouse”

Toys or bouncy balls

And badges that say “Geocache” on them (Very cheap on amazon)

Well, that’s all for today!

I hope you have an amazing time walking and talking

~The Duvall Dipsy

3 Thoughts.

1. That’s so fun! Once I left goldfish in one! Have you heard about mailbox peak? that has a mailbox on top of a mountain people put things in! It’s a very steep climb (If you take the old trail). But you should check it out! I have a feeling you’ll like it! (Great view too)